On today’s episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down and dig into the life of a professional BMX bike rider Terry Adams. Outside of his many accomplishments in the stunt bike world (X-Games gold medal, appearance on Glee and Ellen, and more), Terry is also an accomplished real estate investor with some incredible strategies for building wealth. In the interview, we cover everything from investing with no money, to dealing with personal finance concerns, to mindsets, and more. This show is about to rock your world, so grab a pencil and some paper and let’s get started!
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: Residential Investor One. Residential Investor One is a powerful cooperative of residential real estate investors dedicated to enhancing the efficiency and productivity of their members.
Learn more by calling 855-257-2201 or visiting residentialinvestorone.com/biggerpockets
In This Episode We Cover:
- Who Terry Adams is and what his profession entails
- How he got started in real estate
- The details of his first property
- His trailer property
- How he finds great real estate deals
- What you should know about finding a mentor
- The ins and outs of the “BRRR” strategy
- What exactly line of credit investing is
- Tips for dealing with banks
- How your mindset affects how you invest in real estate
- The details of Terry Adams’s portfolio
- The secret to building wealth with the help of mentors
- The importance of knowing your net worth
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “There’s always a way to make it happen.” (Tweet This!)
- “The more I manage my money, the more money I have to manage.” (Tweet This!)
- “You take your other liquid asset and you invest it, because that’s how you build wealth.” (Tweet This!)