Whoever said “you can’t have too much of a good thing” wasn’t thinking about me at Thanksgiving dinner.
Three helpings of turkey, mashed potatoes, lots of pie… you get the idea. Last night wasn’t pretty…
You definitely CAN have too much of a good thing!
However, one thing you can’t have too much of is a great real estate education! After all, the more you learn, the more money you make.
- The faster you’ll retire from your boring job
- The sooner you’ll be free to travel the world
- The more wealth you’ll be able to provide for your family!
That’s why today, Black Friday, BiggerPockets is offering a huge discount on our best real estate books!
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money a Down by Brandon Turner (that’s me!)And/Or
- The Book on Flipping House/The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs by J Scott (Including a brand new bonus video with the author called “Flipping Houses in a Changing Real Estate Market!“)
This discount is good for ANY of the price packages sold on BiggerPockets. (Sorry Amazon and Audible, no deal for you!)
If you’ve been waiting for the ideal time to pick up either of these books, now is your opportunity to get the best price of the year on both books. The sale ends Monday at midnight, so get your copies now at 20% off by using code THANKS2015 on the checkout page! Again, here are the links:
- Click here to get The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down
- Click here to buy The Book on Flipping Houses and The Book an Estimate and Rehab Costs
Have a great Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and weekend in between!
P.S. Hey landlords – don’t forget, today is the best day of the year to buy appliances for your rental! I just bought a dishwasher! 🙂