A little over halfway into BiggerPockets Money Podcast episode 55, Bryce dropped a bombshell: “We had three years of runway before we actually pulled the trigger.” What he meant is that they tested their portfolio for three years before quitting their jobs. Bryce saw firsthand how it would work—and more importantly that it could work—and it gave him and Kristy the peace of mind they needed to retire early and travel the world.
We moved onto the next topic rather quickly, but this is something we couldn’t leave alone.
So we brought Kristy and Bryce back to dive into this topic, one that can help our listeners who may be on the fence about early retirement see that this truly works.
Bryce goes deep into details of their investments—and how he reviewed and reallocated every year for optimal performance.
If you’re looking for additional reassurance that early retirement is possible, this episode is what you’ve been looking for.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
Whether you’re looking for some side cash, or a steady income, hosting on Airbnb might just be the best investment you haven’t made yet.
Here’s a great tool for you to find out how much you can get from your extra space: BiggerPockets Airbnb Calculator. Check it out at biggerpockets.com/airbnbcalc
Are you looking for a loan for your next property? BiggerPockets.com/loans
In This Episode We Cover:
- What their portfolio looks like in a year leading up to them quitting their jobs
- How tracking their performance helped them leave the workforce
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast 55: How to Quit Your Job and Travel the World with Millennial Revolution
- The MathShitUp-Inator – Millennial Revolution
- Penguin Random House
- The Yield Shield: Putting It All Together – Millennial Revolution
- How Not To Deplete Your Portfolio In Retirement – Millennial Revolution
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Early Retirement & Financial Independence Community
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “Our retirement age is not based off of our age but by how much money we have.” (Tweet This!)