When most investors hear the words “mobile home park,” they turn and run the other way. But not today’s guest, who’s found incredible success buying (and repositioning) mobile home parks. You’ll learn how Kevin Bupp got his real estate started with single family homes (eventually owning hundreds) and how that led to major problems in the last real estate crash. You’ll also find out how he’s making sure the next crash is different. Discover the incredible power of mobile home parks in generating huge returns in this less-popular real estate niche by learning Kevin’s story. If you are looking to generate huge amounts of cash flow, this is an episode you can’t afford to miss!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafepockets.com
Fire Round Sponsor
Audible makes getting more books in your life easy. They provide unbeatable selection of audiobooks with incredible performances. Transform your commute and ride with Audible.
Start a 30-day trial and your first audiobook is free: audible.com/biggerpockets
In This Episode We Cover:
- The difference between trailer parks and mobile home parks
- How Kevin got started
- Why to not choose single family homes
- How to “stress test” your deals
- How (and why) he got into mobile home parks
- The target market for this investment
- Some objections to owning a mobile home park
- The average vacancy Kevin deals with
- Tips for financing mobile home parks
- The challenges of analyzing mobile home parks
- How a mobile home park is valued
- Advice for adding value to parks
- What you want to consider when investing mobile home parks
- How to find mobile home parks
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Facebook
- BiggerPockets Books
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Pro Replay
- Commercial Real Estate Investing With Frank Gallinelli
- Credit Karma
- Breakthrough App
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Set for Life by Scott Trench
- The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow… And 36 Other Key Financial Measures by Frank Gallinelli
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- “There’s like a million and one ways to make money in real estate. You just have to pick one and give it some time.” (Tweet This!)
- “We want to be in front of the sellers when they either decide to sell or need to sell.” (Tweet This!)
- “Everyone goes through challenges in their business.” (Tweet This!)
- “Tomorrow probably will provide the answer if you don’t give up today.” (Tweet This!)