Would you like to invest in real estate but lack the capital? In this powerful episode of The BiggerPockets Podcast, Brandon and David dive deep into the topic to cover four unique strategies for building a real estate empire using other people’s money. In addition, you’ll learn why creative finance is SO important (even for experienced investors,) why equity is far more important than a down payment, and how to combine multiple strategies into one magnificent deal!
This is an episode where you may learn more about real estate investing than you have in the last year, so don’t miss your chance for a content packed, highly valuable episode with Brandon and David sharing the tips THEY’VE USED to build real estate wealth themselves!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
Roofstock is the #1 marketplace for buying and selling leased, single-family rental homes. Their marketplace of tenant-occupied rental properties makes it easy to invest in cash flowing properties across the U.S. and start earning cash flow day one. They even connect you with vetted local property managers, so you can invest and own remotely with confidence.
To sign up for a free account and start browsing cash flowing rental homes, visit roofstock.com/biggerpockets.
Deep Dive Sponsor
Hiring the right assistant to help run your real estate business can help double your portfolio, hiring the wrong assistant however can lead to headaches and your business falling apart. That’s why you should use linkedin to find your next hire and grow your real estate empire!
Visit linkedIn.com/bp and get $50 off your first job post.
Fire Round Sponsor
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafe.com/pockets
In This Episode We Cover:
- Who no (and low) money down investing is for
- The two keys to understanding creative finance
- Tips for using partnerships
- What you should know about the BRRRR strategy
- A deep dive into a specific BRRRR deal
- Advice on finding hard money lenders
- How to complete house hacks
- What exactly “BRRRR house hacking” is
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Podcast 264: Gary Vaynerchuk on Finding Deals Through Social Media & Crushing It as an Entrepreneur
- BiggerPockets Store
- BiggerPockets Hard Money Lenders
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- Scott Trench’s BiggerPockets Profile
- Mindy Jensen’s BiggerPockets Profile
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Investing in Real Estate with No or Low Money Down by Brandon Turner
- How to Invest in Real Estate by Josh Dorkin and Brandon Turner (Pre-selling now!)
- Set for Life by Scott Trench
- A BiggerPockets Guide: How to Rent Your House by Brandon Turner
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene
- Emerging Real Estate Markets by David Lindahl
- A Million Bucks by 30 by Alan Corey
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Wild at Heart Field Manual by John Eldredge
- Captivating by John Eldredge
- “Borrowing credibility can even be better than money.” (Tweet This!)
- “In a sense, a hard money lender is a form of a partner.” (Tweet This!)
- “Rockstars know rockstars.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Brandon and David
How to Invest in Real Estate (Pre-order Available!)