Ever had an interest in house flipping but felt you needed help getting started? Today’s show covers that exact topic!
Cory Nemoto is an extremely humble but successful house flipper in Hawaii who is CRUSHING the game. On today’s show, Cory shares his personal strategies for keeping his pipeline full of great deals, what techniques he uses to make a minimum of $100k on each deal, how he partners with new investors to make everyone money, and his brilliant tips for building relationships with those most likely to build his business. You do not want to miss Cory’s unique strategy for using “debt-quity” to get deals brought to him before anyone else!
Cory has been so successful flipping houses in Hawaii that he’s moved his system to Seattle, where he’s crushing it there too—all using very simple methods built on relationships and creating win-win scenarios. If you’re looking for a can’t-miss way to build a profitable house flipping business, listen to this one!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
Fundrise enables you to invest in high-quality, high-potential private market real estate projects. I’m talking anything from high rises in D.C. to multi-families in L.A. — institutional-quality stuff. And each project is carefully vetted and actively managed by Fundrise’s team of real estate pros.
Their high-tech, low-cost online platform lets you track the progress of every single project, and keep more of the money you make. Oh, and by the way, you don’t have to be accredited.
Visit Fundrise.com/biggerpockets to have your first 3 months of fees waived.
Deep Dive Sponsor
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafe.com/pockets
Fire Round Sponsor
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is the de-facto environment for B2B marketers and advertisers to
drive brand awareness, generate leads and build long-term, purposeful relationships that result
in real business impact.
Go to LinkedIn.com/BIGGERPOCKETS to redeem a free $100 LinkedIn ad credit
In This Episode We Cover:
- The two reasons you should NOT get into real estate investing
- Figuring out your big “why”
- Cory’s unique strategy for getting started
- What exactly “debt-quity” is
- How he makes a MINIMUM of $100k on each flip
- The networking strategy Cory uses to keep his pipeline full
- Where he finds hungry, ambitious, and like-minded people to partner with and his brilliant strategy to connect with them
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinars
- BiggerPockets Events
- BiggerPockets Podcast 189: 500 Deals, the $100,000 Wholesale Paycheck, & the Systems That Make it Work with Tarl Yarber
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J. Scott
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann
Fire Round Questions
- In your own experience, how or what have you done to find deals off-market?
- How are you finding your deals?
- Would it be better to buy higher end properties in good locations maybe?
- I am considering to invest a property either in Silicone Valley or Seattle area. What do you guys think?
- Anyone ever hold a “contractor” open house (so to speak)?
- How to source trustworthy contractors and inspectors?
- “Even if the profit is small, it doesn’t mean it’s not a good deal.” (Tweet This!)
- “Every deal is different.” (Tweet This!)
- “If you’re in it for the money and the image, then you’re not going to make it.” (Tweet This!)