Are you ready to get really excited about the life possible through real estate? This show will go down in BP history as one of the foundational episodes: Brandon Turner and David Greene dive deep into seven unique and powerful strategies for building a real estate business that can fill your life with cash—not work. You’ll love the humor, the stories, the lessons, and the tips throughout! This episode is one you’ll come back to time and time again. Plus — as an added bonus — Josh Dorkin comes back to the BiggerPockets Podcast to explain where he’s been and what the future of the BiggerPockets Podcast will look like! Don’t miss a moment of this powerful show!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: RealtyShares. RealtyShares is a crowdfunding platform that allows you to invest in professionally managed properties without leaving your living room!
Learn more by visiting RealtyShares.com/biggerpockets!
Fire Round Sponsor
Check out SimpliSafe Security’s DIY home security systems; an affordable, wireless, cellular, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Try it today with a discount: simplisafepockets.com
In This Episode We Cover:
- Cashflow through rental properties
- What a turnkey property is and who it’s for
- BRRR Strategy
- Challenges with BRRR investing
- Note investing, lending, syndication, & crowdfunding
- The scale of passivity
- The first question David asks to people who want to do business with him
- House flipping
- Ways to become a CEO of a flipping business
- Multifamily investing
- Buying one house a year
- The Stack
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Podcast 014 : Cash Flow, Creative Finance, and Life with Ben Leybovich
- BiggerPockets Podcast 279: How to Find Overlooked Opportunities in a Hot Market with Andrew Cushman
- BiggerPockets Podcast 226: From “D-Student” to $400,000 in Annual Rental Property Cash Flow with David Osborn
- BiggerPockets Podcast 113: Becoming a Millionaire Real Estate Investor Using The One Thing with Jay Papasan
- BiggerPockets Podcast 048: Duplex Investing, Finding Great Properties, and Tips for Managing Tenants with Darren Sager
- BiggerPockets Podcast 234: Tenants, Evictions, & The Dark Side of No Money Down with Ryan Murdock
- 7 Powerful Benefits To Mobile Home Park Investing
- How to Build Your Real Estate Portfolio Faster Using “The Stack” (blog)
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- BiggerPockets Podcast 283: 18 Houses in the First 18 Months with Paul Thompson
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Real Estate Note Investing by Dave Van Horn
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papansan
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Raising Private Capital by Matt Faircloth
- Own the Day, Own Your Life by Aubrey Marcus
- 59 Seconds by Richard Wiseman
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- “The goal is to buy a house as cheaply as you possibly can and make it worth as much as you possibly can.” (Tweet This!)
- “With every hire you make, your business should make more money.” (Tweet This!)