I had the pleasure of hosting my former real estate professor Gino Blefari at Google to talk about real estate investing. Gino Blefari is the chief executive officer for HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates the real estate brokerage networks of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate, and Real Living Real Estate (Warren Buffett’s real estate franchise business).
How to Purchase Real Estate With No (or Low) Money!
One of the biggest struggles that many new investors have is in coming up with the money to purchase their first real estate properties. Well, BiggerPockets can help with that too. The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down can give you the tools you need to get started in real estate, even if you don’t have tons of cash lying around.
What This Interview Covers
We talk about:
- Gino’s favorite investments
- How does he analyze a deal?
- What separates a good investor from a great investor?
- What does he look for in an investor-orientated real estate agent?
- Where are the best areas to invest in real estate?
- What does he think about international markets?
- What are his thoughts on the housing market and interest rates?
- What are the best sources for real estate information outside of the MLS?
- And much more!
Any questions about what’s covered in this interview?
Let me know in the comments section!