I had the pleasure of hosting my former real estate professor Gino Blefari at Google to talk about real estate investing. Gino Blefari is the chief executive officer for HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates the real estate brokerage networks of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate, and Real Living Real Estate (Warren Buffett’s real estate franchise business).
The 20 Best Books for Aspiring Real Estate Investors!
Here at BiggerPockets, we believe that self-education is one of the most critical parts of long-term success, in business and in life, of course. This list, compiled by the real estate experts at BiggerPockets, contains 20 of the best books to help you jumpstart your real estate career.
What This Interview Covers
We talk about:
- Gino’s favorite investments
- How does he analyze a deal?
- What separates a good investor from a great investor?
- What does he look for in an investor-orientated real estate agent?
- Where are the best areas to invest in real estate?
- What does he think about international markets?
- What are his thoughts on the housing market and interest rates?
- What are the best sources for real estate information outside of the MLS?
- And much more!
Any questions about what’s covered in this interview?
Let me know in the comments section!