Re-Leased Property Management Software: BiggerPockets Review
These companies are not responsible for any reviews posted on the website, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews. Reviews should not be relied upon as the sole basis for choosing a financial product. Read our editorial guidelines for reviews.
According to their website, Re-Leased “brings your accounts, lease management, inspections and maintenance, accounting, compliance management, tenant communication, document storage, and reporting into one unified system,” storing tenant, property, and portfolio info all in one place. One of its main draws is its automated workflows, including invoicing, sending emails, and notifying tenants of arrears.
- Create repeating invoices, credit notes, and both single and bulk disbursements
- Manage unlimited trust accounts
- Automate fees and payments to owners and creditors
- Generate more than 60 types of financial reports, including performance, status, tenancy, property, portfolio, and team performance reports.
Pros and cons
- Integrates with the cloud-based accounting software Xero to simplify and even automate bookkeeping.
- Offers lots of other integration partners.
- Cloud-based nature of product means that data is accessible by all team members.
- Reviewers on Capterra praise the helpful customer service team and ease of use.
- Capterra reviewers also like the wide variety of functions available, storage capabilities within features like Notes and Documents, and various process automations.
- If you love them, you can become a referral partner and earn a commission from any successful referrals.
- Capterra reviewers mentioned that they would prefer more vacancy info in reports as well as more report customization options.
- One user also expressed frustration about the inability to merge multiple properties into a single tenancy.
- Some had complaints about the maintenance function.
- Other reviewers were displeased by the fact that documents must be downloaded in order to view them, rather than having a preview function available.
- Setup can be time-consuming.
- Re-Leased is on the higher end of the pricing market, so it may not be worth it for smaller portfolios or users who don’t take advantage of its many functions.
Re-Leased and real estate investors
The main dashboard is accessed through your browser—it's most compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari—and you can also access it via a mobile app. Re-Leased boasts the ability to “access your data anywhere, anytime and on any device.” It also offers integration with a variety of other popular services, including Xero accounting software and Google Calendar.
Re-Leased is designed primarily for landlords and property managers of commercial and mixed properties. It’s a fairly hefty software that will likely be most useful for people managing multiple properties, with multiple moving parts. According to their website, their current client list includes Century 21, Harcourts, Magnetic Capital, Imwalle Properties, and Auger Properties.