US Bank Cash+ Credit Card: BiggerPockets Review
These companies are not responsible for any reviews posted on the website, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews. Reviews should not be relied upon as the sole basis for choosing a financial product. Read our editorial guidelines for reviews.
- This card carries no annual fee.
- Current offerings include a $200 cash signup bonus, with zero percent introductory APR on balance transfers for a year.
- The card offers cash back in a three-tiered system: one, two, and five percent.
- The cardholder has the flexibility to customize the cash-back categories based on regular spending.
- Additional benefits include Visa Signature’s concierge service, extended warranty coverage on purchases, roadside assistance, and more.
- APR: Zero percent introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, the APR is variable, currently at 13.99 to 23.99 percent.
- Annual fee: $0
- Balance transfer fee: Three percent of each transfer amount, with a $5 minimum
- Foreign transaction fee: Two percent of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. dollars. Three percent of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in another currency.
- $0 annual fee.
- There’s a cash signup bonus, plus an introductory zero percent APR on balance transfers.
- It offers cash-back on purchases in a three-tiered system, and you can customize the categories.
- After the introductory period, the balance transfer fee is three percent.
- This card requires some administrative elbow grease on the part of the user to get max benefits: To get the two percent and five percent cash-back rewards, you’ll have to register your selected categories; only purchases made after registering them and before the end of each quarter qualify to earn these bonuses.
- If you travel abroad regularly, the foreign transaction fees up to three percent will add up fast.