Quickly analyze a property address or ZIP Code to compare your rent in your neighborhood.
Written by financial journalists and data scientists, get 60+ pages of newsworthy content, expert-driven advice, and data-backed research written in a clear way to help you navigate your tough investment decisions in an ever-changing financial climate! Subscribe today and get the Oct/Nov issue delivered to your door!
location-2Beverly Hills, CA
I am a Realtor working in the Greater Los Angeles Area. My area of specialty is working with Sellers. Primarily, my focus is to list and sell homes. Since I began my career, my focus has been to work 80% of my listing business with "flippers", investors, developers. The other 20% is from my SOI (s...
Join over 1,825,000 members sharing their knowledge across BiggerPockets.
If you signed up for BiggerPockets via Facebook, you can log in with just one click!
Log in with Facebook
We just need a few details to get you set up and ready to go!
Full NameUse your real name
PasswordUse at least 8 characters. Using a phrase of random words (like: paper Dog team blue) is secure and easy to remember.
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
Receive a free digital download of The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing.
Connect with 1,000,000+ real estate investors!
Find local real estate meetups and events in your area.
Start analyzing real estate properties, we do the math for you.