I am an experienced flipper, seeking advice and coinvestors in today's new real estate market. I will be able to get financing for up to 75% of a property, and I seek advice and investors with the other 25%. Help me, and I will help you make money!
You must be logged into a BiggerPockets account to access this information.
Please Sign in
or Create a Free Account Today.
Get Started For Free!
If you signed up for BiggerPockets via Facebook, you can log in with just one click!
Log in with Facebook
Use your real name
Use at least 8 characters. Using a phrase of random words (like: paper Dog team blue) is secure and easy to remember.
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.