• Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas CIty, MO
Votes |
Friendly Competition

Tony Thompson
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Kansas CIty, MO
Posted Nov 20 2012, 12:53

This is partially related to real estate, but more of a general business question.

I do photography for Google's Street View program, they now provide Streetview for the inside of businesses - this is what I do on the side, and its a lot of fun and I make decent money at it.

I have referred 3 of my friends to the program (anyone can join) because my attitude is that there is always plenty of opportunity out there, plus it is inevitable that other photographers will join the program in my area anyways.

With Google's program, you cannot photograph real estate for sale. I started researching ways to photograph virtual tours for real estate.

After a couple weeks of hard work and many sleepless nights, I found a great platform to provide virtual tours for real estate.

Tonight my 3 buddies and I are meeting on a G+ Hangout to discuss the future of the program and how it relates to us.

They will without a doubt, ask me how I am able to create and host virtual tours for real estate.

Since I have worked so hard on this, is it really fair for me to just tell them how to do it? Or am I worrying too much about competition?

This platform is pretty slick... it is compatible with all devices including iphone/ipad so I am pretty excited for it. There are very few virtual tours for listings in my area, so the opportunity is there. I just don't want to give away my hard work.

Thanks.

Loading replies...