• Bedford, TX
Votes |
How I make my marketing a success - A Lead Machine

Sid Siddiqui
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Bedford, TX
Posted Apr 17 2014, 11:21

Hello Fellow investors,

When I started in real estate business, I started looking at MLS for foreclosures and possible short sales opportunities. After I fixed n flipped couple of properties and spent all of my time and energy, I soon realized that the deals I'm doing are not as much profitable as I would like to see.

So I started marketing on my own to get to the source and negotiate deals and get properties at a wholesale price, I have tried direct mail marketing and kept it under $200 - $400/month budget, I was getting 1% response rate and did few deals that way. Until I finally realized that marketing is a numbers game, the more time and money I spend on marketing, the more response rate and deals I was able to do. Also the key to successful marketing is SEO and online marketing via facebook. I generate more lead with my google adwords, yahoo and facebook then any other means.

This is how I got to generating my own lead machine. Now Every month I perform at least 3 - 4 marketing methods to generate leads i.e. from direct mail /multi touch campaigns to online marketing and bandit signs and the important thing is to keep track of your marketing to see which one is working the most in your area.

Hope this short message encourages you to look into some creative methods on doing your marketing and never to give up.

Remember: It is a numbers game and you will get results!

Happy investing!

Loading replies...