Votes
Kim Hawkinson
  • Real Estate Investor
Votes |
Doing Probate as a Wholesaler

Kim Hawkinson
  • Real Estate Investor
Posted Sep 4 2010, 16:35

I'm reading up on how to start doing Probate deals and I'm super stoked b/c there's a lot of good information on this site so thanks for that everyone. I did have one question though. I see a lot of the time that I should tell the executor that I can make a cash offer and close in a couple of days, getting them excited about getting rid of the property.

Well there's a reason I'm wholesaling: I have no money of my own. Any yes, I have a somewhat small buyers list but I'm not sure how many of them are "cash buyers". Should I start asking thise individuals who want to be on my buyers list how they purchase their proerties and do they have access to funds? Also, Let's say I find a property that I THINK a few of my buyers might be interested in. Should I settle on a price with the executor and THEN market to my buyers or should I settle on a price and then market to the vast number of networking site that are out there. Unfortuanately, I'm one of those people who want to know EVERYTHING up front. Pretty impossible, I know, but I want to try and arm myself with as much knowledge before hand.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you!!!!

Kim

Loading replies...