Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Matthew B.
  • Investor
  • Howey in the Hills, FL
Votes |
My newest SFR flip project in Eustis, FL (Pictures)

Matthew B.
  • Investor
  • Howey in the Hills, FL
Posted Nov 2 2014, 14:26

I'm posting on here because I want to get into a habit of taking pictures and documenting my projects. Hopefully this will keep me accountable.

We paid $101,000 for this house last week and just began the demo work today. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a pool and 2 car garage. It's in a pretty desirable area with access to Lake Eustis. It should sell for around $165,000 when we're done, hopefully a little more.

Today we cleaned the trash and personal belongings out and removed the wood, wire, and plastic that was covering the pool. We also demoed and removed the "4th bedroom" that the previous owner had built in the garage. The 2 car garage is more valuable than the extra bedroom in this case. Not to mention it was not permitted and probably not built to code. Luckily it came out fairly easily.

Next we have to get a tree guy in there to remove some dead trees and trim the keepers. We're also thinking about taking down the wall that separates the kitchen and the living room and making it a breakfast bar instead. What do you think?

Loading replies...