• Glendale, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Glendale, CA

Fred Dray
  • Professional
  • Glendale, CA
Posted Feb 19 2013, 17:58

Hi All:

Let me start with what an amazing and informative site. Thank you for creating and maintaining this, Joshua. I'm also impressed with the knowledge of the members who post here and their willingness to share. Wish there was a site like this for stock investments.

I have 17-years experience as an apartment manager. Before that I worked in new track home construction as a finish foreman for painting and drywall contractors.

I find the stock market stressful and difficult to derive profit from. Thus, I'm hoping to invest in real estate. My plan of attack is to finance a few flips and build up my capital to the point where I can purchase a property to rent out.

Meanwhile, I want to learn about flipping to determine if it is something I want to do for myself. Problem is, I think properties in my area, Los Angeles, are too expensive for me to try and flip in.

At this point, I'll likely just be reading and learning from other's posts. However, I do have extensive knowledge in apartment management, leasing, make-ready and dealing with tenant issues. If anyone has questions in those areas, I'll be happy to share my experiences and thoughts.

Thanks everyone and best of luck in your real estate endeavors.
Fred Dray

Loading replies...