• Investor
  • Macomb, MI
Votes |
New Vehicle Advertising design feedback

Aaron Yates
  • Investor
  • Macomb, MI
Posted Sep 11 2013, 11:29

Hi everyone! I recently traded in my 2006 Dodge Ram and am now desinging my new rear window advertising. It's a bit harder than what I had on my Dodge. That was simple. Magnet on the tailgate and in big yellow letters on the left rear window panel I put "We Buy Houses" above it was my website and on the right panel was my number.

Now I have an Escalade and want to have a more classy advertisement. Plus I was looking to create a new logo for my company since mine is from Vista Print and they won't sell me the rights to it. So onwards I go for redesign.

My vinyl guy and I have been tossing ideas around and I have two examples I that are really close to what I think I want. The only difference between these two are the letter color on the tailgate. So what I'm looking for is fellow Investors and the BP network to give me some opinions on using black or grey lettering on the tailgate.

I have never inserted images so hopefully these can be clicked and enlarged. Thanks in advance for any responses.

ok didn't work. let me post online so I can link to them.... brb

Loading replies...