• Real Estate Investor
  • Chester, VA
Votes |
how to talk to ALL potential sellers

Rod Coleman
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Chester, VA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:44

Hello, colleagues first and for most i would like to think you for letting me be part of your networks. As an new investor the information i receive from other investors such as yourselves is very valuable to me and others like me. Anywaaaayss lol... ladies and gents, Ive been trying improve my cold call ratio and i need a formula for how talk to a potential seller/ and how finding out if an seller is motivated. i am a new investor as of which i have completed 1 deal and am in the process of completing an second deal, but :violin: for some reason this which i believe its due my mechanics and experienced level when talking to an potential sellers i got of-course get hang ups, and the I'm not selling for no real reason for as long as i live lol...... :protest: no matter how crappy the property is, but then u find a seller who wants to sell, but how do u determine if that seller is motivated from beginning to end. if u guys have any scripts that you can post, that would help us big in getting us going the right direction or anyone :idea: has an proven system that works over and over again it would be a big help in getting us out of this rut and and on our ways to the next level of investing and its glorious challenges :superman:

Thanks Rod
The grasshopper

Loading replies...