Kimberly Martin
  • Sun City, AZ
Votes |
Making Offers on Property Sight Unseen

Kimberly Martin
  • Sun City, AZ
Posted Apr 30 2014, 14:36

Hello!

I have been reading some of the related forum discussion on making "site unseen offers" and I'm still undecided as to what to do. I have a seller that wants to sell her home fast (she is retiring-in her 70's). The home is a 2/1, 800sqft, ARV is $93,000, and she wants $90k for the home. Of course, I will offer lower, but just wondering, I have an appt to see the home this Saturday. Should I just tell the seller the numbers that I can work with up front, and then see if she is interested? Going to see the home ( I've seen the pics) seems pointless if she doesn't want to budge on price. The home needs about 10k in repairs (from just looking at pics), because the seller has done some reno work over the years. I don't want to put the seller off, by making an offer on this property sight unseen, but also feel that it would be a waste of time to go see a property, knowing that we could never come to an agreement on price. The seller says she will entertain all offers. I assume that means she will go with the highest price. The home is in a good rental area, and would probably rent at $750 per month. Sorry this is so long. What do you think? Thank you for any help!

Loading replies...