Skip to content
North Carolina Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Mark Watkins
  • Investor
  • Winston-Salem, NC
Votes |
Any Investors in WNC, specifically Cullowhee, Silva, Jackson Co?

Mark Watkins
  • Investor
  • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted Jul 31 2016, 20:35

I'm looking buyers/flippers and other wholesales in the Western NC area. I'm specifically interested in properties in the Cullowhee, Silva and Jackson Co area. My goal would be to hold a couple of rentals in Cullowhee. As I market to this area, if I come across properties to wholesale instead, I would like a few buyers to connect with. 

I am an investor in the Winston-Salem/Lexington area, but have two children who are attending Western Carolina and want to hold a few properties for a few years while they are there. So, while I am primarily going to try to locate these properties using my own marketing, if there are other wholesalers with properties in this area, I'd be interested to see them - just send me a PM.

This seems to be a pretty tight community, as I imagine most college towns would be. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of turnover. I will be in the Cullowhee area this coming Thursday, August 4th to look at properties and scout at the area as I drive for dollars with my daughter who is very familiar with the area. 

Any advice or direction is appreacitate. If any one has any leads, please PM me with details. 

Regards, Mark