North Carolina Market - Network Building

North Carolina Market - Network Building

Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 15 votes

Hello, My name is Vinh and I'm an investor located in New York. I'm thinking about pursuing more business in North Carolina - Charlotte or Raleigh/Durham. (I'm still deciding) Would love to connect and discuss the various real estate micro-markets here - in terms of job development, hot areas, growth, etc. Looking to build a strong network of like-minded investors. Let's talk! 

0Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 12 votes
6y

Hello @Vinh Tran!

I am a Real Estate Agent in North Carolina. My area of focus is the Triangle area, but we move properties all over North Carolina. I can give you insight into areas around North Carolina. I've lived here for quite some time so I have a deeper understanding of how some areas work and I can help you pinpoint where you would like to begin your investing journey.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Hello @Vinh Tran!

    I am a Real Estate Agent in North Carolina. My area of focus is the Triangle area, but we move properties all over North Carolina. I can give you insight into areas around North Carolina. I've lived here for quite some time so I have a deeper understanding of how some areas work and I can help you pinpoint where you would like to begin your investing journey.

  • Rental Property Investor · Burlington, NC · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hey Vinh, I'm local to The Bronx and might be relocating near Durham soon. Currently wholesaling in FL. Let's connect!

  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 69 votes
    5y

    Hey Vihn!


    I deal quite often with out of state investors as I am also an investor (local to Raleigh, NC). I'm also a broker - if you have any questions about the market, what deals to look, feel free to connect and we can chat!

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Hi Vinh!

    I'm a Real Estate Broker in the Charlotte area, and have been a resident of Union County (SE of Charlotte) for over 16 years. I'd love to answer any questions you have about the area! I know Union County has historically seen a lot of growth from Charlotte residents leaving the city in search of lower taxes and lower price tags, and there have been a number of additions in infrastructure that point to further accelerated growth in the near future!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.