Port Richmond and Point Breeze Neighborhoods

Port Richmond and Point Breeze Neighborhoods

Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 5 votes

Hi All,

I live in NYC and I am thinking of buying a rental property in Philadelphia and have narrowed down my search in the Port Richmond and Point Breeze neighborhoods.  Both areas seems to have pretty decent rental returns and from what I can see have the opportunity to appreciate in the long run.  Since this will be my first property I have been looking at totally rehabbed homes. 

 I wanted to see if there is anyone here has invested in these areas and what there experiences (good & bad) have been.  Were there anything unforeseen that happened?   Did you try to rent out the properties yourself or used a rental agency?   

Thanks!!

0Reply
24 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.