Votes
Dylan Bera
  • Chandler, AZ
Votes |
Mentorship and assistance

Dylan Bera
  • Chandler, AZ
Posted Sep 11 2018, 20:41

Hey there Guys! I just wanted to reach out to you regarding the best ways for me to get a foot in the door when it comes to REI? I have been doing some JV wholesaling contracts on the side but I would actually like to work for someone or for a investment firm here locally in Tucson to understand the business better and get a full exposure in the Real Estate Investing business. My goal one day is to have my own team and firm but in order to learn all that and do that, working under someone or with someone is my motivation to learn and get to that point. If anyone knows of any people/firms looking for someone who needs some help or would not mind taking someone under their wing let me know I would appreciate that! I want to get excel in this business and trying to seek out the people that can get me there thanks! Please reach out to me on bigger pockets by sending a message and we can go from there thanks guys looking forward to hearing from people!

LOOKING TO TALK TO TRUE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP AND WOULD CONSIDER NEEDING ASSISTANCE.