Broker Price Opinion - West Volusia County

Broker Price Opinion - West Volusia County

Real Estate Investor · Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 5 votes

Hi. I have a couple of inquiries to individuals I found online. But I posted this just in case I don't hear back.

I'm looking for someone to produce a Broker Price Opinion at a reasonable fee. The property I need it for is in West Volusia County.

Can you recommend someone from West Volusia County who can do this for me?

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Pat

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
    8y

    My Broker Price Opinion do you mean create a market report / market value for properties? 

  • Real Estate Investor · Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi @Chris Grenier, thanks for the reply. Based on what I read about BPOs, that's basically it. Here are some descriptions I saw online:

    Instead of running my own CMA, I thought it might make sense to have a professional do a run a Broker Price Opinion.

  • Broker · DeLand, FL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hello Pat,

    I am the broker for one of the largest real estate companies in West Volusia.  We also manage 150+ rentals in West Volusia for out of area investors.  Please let me know if you need assistance in determining market sale/rent values for your prospective investments.  We complete CMAs for out of area investors all the time. We also have local contractors that can give you repair bids if needed.  

    Best Regards,

    Solomon

  • Real Estate Investor · Bergen County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Thanks Solomon, I greatly appreciate it. I found an appraiser who is doing an analysis for me, but I appreciate the offer! 

    Thanks again,

    Pat

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.