In Need of A Central Florida Contractor For A Rehab

In Need of A Central Florida Contractor For A Rehab

Investor · Austell, FL · Member since 2014 · 110 posts · 19 votes

Hey BP

I'm looking for a good GC in Central Florida, specifically Leesburg, to do a full rehab. The interior of the house has already been demoed. Needs a new kitchen, two new bathrooms, flooring, some drywall replacement, window a/c units (possibly central air), etc.

I'm looking to have this completed within a 2-3 week period once the work is commenced and would be available to meet onsite this coming weekend for estimating purposes. I will be in town from May 24-26. 

If you or anyone you know would make a good recommendation please let me know.

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.