Recommendation for a landscaper and snow removal?

Recommendation for a landscaper and snow removal?

Naperville, IL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 7 votes

I'm looking for vendor to cut grass and remove leaves in the fall every other week for properties in Naperville, Aurora, and Plainfield. Also trying to line up a vendor for snow removal but it would be ideal to have one vendor provide both services. Any recommendations? 

0Reply
30 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wheaton, IL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey Vishal, 

    I"m in the area and work at a property in Wheaton and St. Charles. I don't handle snow removal, but I can take care of leaves and grass.

    Would love to work with you. 

  • Naperville, IL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Matt Dyer PM me your contacts and I will touch base with you for next year service. I think it's best I finish off the season with my current vendor since it's only couple more months left. 

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    PM me if you still need someone. I have a guy who does my properties in Berwyn and Lyons, and I think he would come out your way. He does both snow removal and grass. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.