Do you have a vacancy coming up on the Eastside?

Do you have a vacancy coming up on the Eastside?

Lender · Asheville NC · Member since 2016 · 469 posts · 317 votes

Hey Nashvillians! I know the concept of "East Nashville" has grown to Inglewood and beyond, and affordable housing in East has shrunk, but I have a tenant in need of a place for July 1.  Her original new place fell through.  She is only looking because I am moving into the property.  She has been a dream tenant with zero issues for the past year and a half since I acquired this property.  She has never been late on rent, and has often paid early. She wants to stay on the Eastside.  She's looking for Private entry / no apt buildings.  900+ square feet.  $900 max rent.  While she has stated "East Side", I realize this may be limited at this pricepoint, so I'm open to other neighborhoods as well.  Thanks, everyone!

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.