Chesapeake Real Estate Forum
29 Posts | 3 Discussions
People in and out of investing
I am seeing a lot of people jump in and out of the market. Why do you think that is? There have always been a lot of "part time" investors; people who do deals now and again. Maybe a flip a year? One or two wholesale... View more
River Breeze Western Branch South
Does anybody know why property values have not gone up as much as the properties in other neighborhoods? I was looking at Redfin and saw that some of the houses in Riverbreeze sold in the high $280s in 2007; however,... View more
Chesapeake AirBnB Restrictions
Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on AirBnB or short term vacation rentals in Chesapeake, VA? A friend of our told us that they were not allowed but I have not found anything stating that to be true.
Riverbreeze, Western Branch South
Hello.  Is anyone familiar with the detached condos in Riverbreeze, Western Branch South?  Does anybody know why property values have not gone up as much as the properties in other neighborhoods?  I was looking at... View more
Rental Property, Chesapeake Va
Hello. I am new to investung and I just purchased a foreclosure in Chesapeake Va for $185K. I will spend about $25K in renovation costs. There is a $200/mo HOA fee. I will pay my property manager the first month's... View more
Local Investor
Enough being shy. Somebody had to break the Chesapeake boards open, so I guess I could oblige. Active military and local Chesapeake VA investor. Not too much longer on active and I cannot, cannot wait so I figured I... View more