Impact on condo market of Surfside building collapse

Impact on condo market of Surfside building collapse

Rental Property Investor · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2021 · 65 posts · 31 votes

Hello BP DCers,

What sense do you have of the consequences of the tragic building collapse in Surfside, FL on the D.C.-area condo market, if any? Are buyers now more hesitant to purchase a condo? I am selling my condo in a small four-unit building to start my real estate investing journey and wonder if the incident may make my condo harder to sell. I cannot cash flow my condo as a rental.

Certainly, my heart goes out to all those who have suffered a much greater difficulty than I may.

Thank you,

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.