Looking for wholesale contract template for Virginia Beach VA

Looking for wholesale contract template for Virginia Beach VA

Wholesaler · VA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I am new to the real estate wholesale market. My wife and I are in need of a contract template aka a purchase agreement. If you have a template we could use. That would really help us move forward.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2021 · 210 posts · 142 votes
    4y

    dm me your email address and I will send you one over.

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Michael J.:

    dm me your email address and I will send you one over.

    Any chance I could get a copy of that too pls?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.