Guess Who..............

Guess Who..............

Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hey guys and gals, remember me?

I know its been a while but I was just taking a long needed break and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Starting Monday, April 4th I will be attending my first day of Realtor Licensing school. I know I know, its odd to see me say that but its true, its true.

I'll ONLY be listing houses for retail clients and working directly with investors. No way am I burning up my weekends driving people around looking at houses :roll:

I'll be much more active again here on BP. As an licensed agent of the Valley as well as who I am, an Investor.

Any questions, comments or if you're looking to work with an agent that 'gets it' then send me a message, colleague request etc....

3Reply
18 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Seminole, FL · Member since 2010 · 859 posts · 316 votes
    15y

    Welcome back! I am studying for my license now. I know what you mean about working with John and Suzie homeowner. I am only getting license to capitalize on opportunities that I currently refer to agents.

  • Real Estate Investor · Jarrettsville, MD · Member since 2010 · 76 posts · 12 votes
    15y

    Just finished my real estate school, my state exam is 4/6!

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Welcome back,

    Glad to hear that there will be one investor friendly Realtor out there.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    15y

    Welcome back Nick, glad to see you on here again!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Thanks for the welcome backs Charles and Justin........

  • Lender · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 166 posts · 46 votes
    15y

    Thats great Nick! Great to see you back in action. Looking forward to talking soon

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y
    Originally posted by Charles Perkins:
    Welcome back,

    Glad to hear that there will be one investor friendly Realtor out there.

    It seems that I was typing to fast again. Meant to say one more investor friendly real estate agent out there.

    I think a real estate agent that has invested and is investing has a much better understanding of what investors are looking for.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.