Votes |
It's official... I am bicoastal! I own properties on both coasts

Jon Huber
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted Mar 11 2015, 20:48

Hello BP Nation!

I just closed on my Florida property today. It was a long process, but it was well worth it. Purchase price was $105k, rent is $1,300, and the property cash flows $312 with conservative numbers. I couldn't be more happy... that was until I got my pre-approval to get another property while I am down here. Being that I am not a flashy person myself (I don't even wear a watch, and rarely a collared shirt)... there aren't too many people I can talk about my successes with for the fear of sounding like a braggart. I can do that here because there are way more people on BP doing way more than me... also there is a specific forum just for posts like this.

Now that I am a property owner in California and Florida... I am officially "bicoastal". I should use the advice @AllanGlass and use the two states as "Bookends" and start investing in between (Podcast 98)... HA! I thank BP for my successes, and @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner. You guys inspire me to do more. I'll keep you posted on how the next one goes. Looking at multi's tomorrow!!!

Loading replies...