Glen Rosen
  • Select a State
Votes |
I need suggestions about where to invest

Glen Rosen
  • Select a State
Posted Feb 6 2010, 01:06

Hello,
I'm looking to invest in real estate in Texas, Florida, Nevada or Arizona. I want an investment property, either a house or condo, and I want to spend about 100k to 150k. My first choice would be a two bedroom condo, but I could accept a one bedroom condo or a small house. I want to get something in a city that isn't too small, one with jobs that will continue to attract people. Or at the least, I want to invest in a city that won't be losing too many more jobs in the future. I'm hoping for a state that doesn't have too high property taxes, but I'm willing to accept one if there are other good reasons to invest there. Do you think now is a good time to invest, or will prices continue to fall? Where do you suggest I invest? I plan on putting down up to fifty percent down payment and my credit is fine, so it shouldn't be very hard to get a loan, hopefully. If you are an agent, please give me your contact information, also let me know if you know a great agent. I'll thanky you in advance for any information you can give me.

Loading replies...