• Investor
  • Smyrna, DE
Votes |
refi with commercial lender

Chris McNair
  • Investor
  • Smyrna, DE
Posted Jul 30 2015, 08:30

what is the process of getting out of a hard money loan after property is repaired ? How does it work and what is the process of moving from hard money loan to a fixed mortgage with LLC

User Stats

Votes
Matt Juels
  • Professional
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Jul 30 2015, 09:30

Chris,

I may be able to help you out.  What is the amount of debt you have on the property?  What type of property and how much is it worth?

User Stats

Votes
Dan Wallace
  • Vendor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Vendor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jul 30 2015, 09:38

If you can provide us with some more details such as property type, the renovations that were completed, if the property is cash flowing, etc we can provide some more direction.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris McNair
  • Investor
  • Smyrna, DE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Smyrna, DE
Replied Jul 30 2015, 13:40

i dont have the property as of now ,but im negotiating the property at 40000 it has six units that will cashflow around 700 per month ARV expected to be around 150000 to 200000. So if we recieved this property at our negotiated price and renovated within the 70 percent of the hard money lender which would be good for 9 -12 months .how do I or rather what would i need to do to secure long term funding from a commercial lender