Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Creative Real Estate Financing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Ravi K.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Freddie Mac Loan Program - Excellent terms...Check it out.

Ravi K.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted

Folks! I just came across this new program from Freddie Mac when I am trying to find a lender for my recent purchase of 100 units in JAX....Have not seen any thing like this so far, so check it out if you are looking for a loan...Good luck!

Terms: 5+15 / 7+13 / 10+10; 

Interest type: Hybrid Arm

Available IO term: 1 / 2 / 3 based on terms that you picked above

Pre Payment Penalty (PPP): Step down (5,4,3,2,1 - 1%years 6-20) / others based on terms you picked above

Amortization: 30 years :)

ARM Period: 15years / 13 years / 10 years based on terms you picked above

Rate: 3.5% - 4%  /  4.20 - 4.70%   / 4.85 - 5.20%

Key criteria: 1MM to 5MM; 9months liquidity; Networth equal to Loan Amt....lot more, but all those are simple!

I think it would work for me and trying to find the best lender/broker who can charge less FREE....(some charge 1point+some other fee, some others charge differently...). Will move forward with one or two next week!

My question: What is the best way to take some money out with minimal or zero fee (HELOC or refi or some thing else? - Note that there is PPP in place!)...Any thoughts?

I would love to connect with BP members who are local to Jacksonville, FL a) To pick their knowledge on local property inspectors, managers  and/or b) To explore future win-win opportunities in FL...Pls add me on BP if you can help.

Ravi.

Loading replies...