Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Juan Maldonado
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Looking to get started or trying to find mentor? We’re Hiring… Get Paid to Learn

Juan Maldonado
  • Austin, TX
Posted Nov 13 2014, 14:04

Hi BP,

Our company (JoCo Partners) is currently looking for someone to join us as an Acquisition Analyst – Junior Partner. This is the only position in the company that has the opportunity to receive equity stake in the RE investments.

About us:

We are a multifamily (apartments) operator who purchases undervalued properties and looks to create value for our investors through the renovation, management optimization and repositioning of properties. Our company started 8 years ago and now have 40 Million in assets under management. Our company president Jason started from zero and were still using the same model he learned from this first employer. We are looking to keep scaling our business and need more HORSEPOWER. www.jocopartners.com.

About you:

• Energetic, analytic, entrepreneurial and comfortable talking to people
  • Interested in Real Estate
  • Looking to learn about Real Estate… A TON.. first 6 months will be fast n' furious
  • Proficiency in Excel (if not at least willing to learn or take classes (we would pay))
  • Need Texas Real Estate Sales Person License (We will cover classes)
  • Willing to relocate to Austin, Texas for at least 2-3 years
  • Comfortable making calls…if not, "fake it till you make it"

Learn to market like a wholesaler, renovate like a house flipper, place equity & debt like a broker, manage like a Certified Property Manager (CPM) and create passive cash flow of the buy and hold investor.

Still interested? Please reach out to me via private message or email: [email protected] so I can send you the more formal job description.

About me:

Started working for the company in the same position we are hiring about two years ago. I found bigger pockets because I wanted to learn more hoping to connect with a mentor, or learn how I could get started. At the same time I put my resume on Monster and was contacted, by Jason . I had little experience other than what I had read in BP. Since that time I have personally sourced, negotiated, underwritten, conducted due diligence, created debt & equity marketing packet for banks/investors, arranged debt financing and refinancing on existing portfolio properties. Personally responsible for 9 new acquisitions and about 225 units at around 10 Million dollars purchase price.

Have learnt a ton and have been able to go to multiple national conferences on the companies dime such as Urban Lands Institute Fall Conference (13,14) National Multifamily Housing Council (14).

As stated were looking for a FUTURE PARTNER – We will not skimp on your Real Estate Education. You will have every tool needed to succeed.

Candidates can be from anywhere: Austin, Pittsburgh, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Philadelphia, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Detroit, Seattle, Minneapolis, San Diego, Tampa, Baltimore, Denver, Charlotte, Portland, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas. Raleigh

Loading replies...