• Real Estate Agent
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
How to find Chinese investors.

Jayme Hughey
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tempe, AZ
Posted Jun 16 2016, 21:03

Finding investors can be difficult, finding investors when you don't live in the country or speak the language can be nearly impossible. Greatkeeper Cooperative Alliance (GCA) is committed to developing successful relationships between Chinese investors and US real estate developers. We have developed long standing relationships based on mutual success and trust with Chinese investors. We want to share that relationship with you. I am the US representative for my company which is based out of Shanghai, allow us to help you navigate the world of Chinese investors. We will represent your company or project at international property expositions, hold intimate seminars with specially selected high net worth investors, and provide marketing and advertising. Please contact me with any questions or for any additional information. 

We are committed to YOUR success.   

User Stats

Votes
Tzvi Balsam
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Jun 16 2016, 21:18

@Jayme Hughey

So you broker to Chinese investors? do you charge me or them ? 

User Stats

Votes
Jayme Hughey
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tempe, AZ
Replied Jun 16 2016, 21:27

Hello Tzvi, 

You would purchase our services, which include representation at international property exhibitions held in Shanghai and Beijing (upwards of 30,000 attendees), seminars highlighting your projects, advertisements, marketing,  contract negotiation, and assistance with finance and transaction coordination. You would also have access to our mobile app, representation on our website, and access to additional services based on your needs. 

Let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Hirko
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Jun 16 2016, 21:35

so you wouldn't do this on a sales commission basis? I have a golf course development outside Santa Fe that we're always looking to market to foreign nationals.

User Stats

Votes
Jayme Hughey
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tempe, AZ
Replied Jun 16 2016, 21:46

Hi Jason! 

That is a good question. My specialty is working with developers that would like to be represented on a more long term basis (our services typically last about a year) but I would be glad to have one of my project managers review your golf course development if you would like to send me any information that you have. Investors will often send us requests for specific projects/areas and if there is an investor that might be interested we could certainly work something out. 

Thank you!