• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Looking for JV Partners in Las Vegas

Michael Foskaris
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Aug 23 2016, 06:42

Good morning everyone! Ah, one of the beautiful things about real estate investing is that you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have wifi and a laptop :) I write you while on vacation in Colorado with my family, so I'll keep this brief before my coffee gets cold! My name is Michael Foskaris and I am with OMNI Investment Properties in Downtown Las Vegas. We are a residential redevelopment and wholesale company specializing in single family residences. Currently we are looking for Joint Venture Partners as we have multiple properties under contract that will be rehabbing soon. Our goal hereon BP is to establish long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with other local investors that can help propel our businesses forward! If you're interested in learning more please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience! To your success! 

OMNI Investment Properties

OMNI REI on Facebook

https://instagram.com/p/BFkjXSbGcz9/

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Omar Merced
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Aug 23 2016, 11:43

Hi Michael, I am a active flipper here in Las Vegas. I partner with a lot of people. Hit me up and let me know what you are looking for.