Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Landlording & Rental Properties
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Purnell C.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Livermore, CA
Votes |
Sending email to tenants who've shown interest in condo

Purnell C.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Livermore, CA
Posted

After advertising my rental, there was much more of a response than I anticipated.  I had to ask these people to stand by until the unit was vacant.  Most of them were emails.  Now that I am ready to show it, I realize a key factor about the condo is there is no street parking and there is only one assigned parking space.  Also, it's a second floor unit and there is no elevator.  All of the utilities are electric as well.  

I think these are important to some people and I would like to put this information in the email I am sending to let them know the property is available for viewing.  Am I going overboard?  

Here is the information: 

15000 Downey Ave, unit 204 is now available for viewing. Thank you for your patience while the unit was being vacated. We will be showing the unit Saturday, October 4th between 10AM and 2PM. The rent is 1,150 and the deposit is 950.00

Please find the attached photos, and details about the property.

The unit is a large 624sq ft one bedroom, one bathroom on the (2nd) floor of the West Facing group of units. There is no elevator. There are a flight of stairs (18 steps) to the first floor, then16 steps to the unit.

There is one assigned parking space in the underground parking area with a lockable storage unit above. There is no street parking near the building so applicants should own only one vehicle. There is plenty of guest parking.

The walkway opens into a dining area on the right, kitchen on the left and living room with vaulted ceilings ahead. The windows in the living room and bedroom have a view over the pool/spa area. The floors are wood (bamboo) throughout with tile in the kitchen and bathroom. The unit contains central heating and air and features a washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave. The bedroom has a large mirrored door closet including racks and rod. There is plenty of space in the storage closet adjacent the bathroom, as well as beneath the double vanity within the bathroom. In addition the bathroom has plenty of lighting, mirrors, a medicine cabinet, towel rods and a tile shower/tub.

Prospective Tenant Screening

Must pass a criminal and credit/background check

No prior evictions

Income 3X Rent:   3,600 per month or 43,200 per year or co-signer required

Application must be filled in completely and information should match when screening process takes place

Loading replies...