Background Checks

Background Checks

Real Estate Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2008 · 14 posts · 3 votes

I have a property that I am ready to put up for rental and would like to identify companies who can provide background checks of potential tenants.

Are there companies out there that I can use to check credit records and backgrounds?

How do other rental property owners perform background checks and what other checks do you perform?

Thanks,
Lou

0Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • w. mesa, AZ · Member since 2009 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    AAA Landlord Services, google it for the exact web address. They're out of Phoenix, but everyting is done online/fax. It costs about $35 per applicant. You just fill out what criteria you want a tenant to meet (i.e. lowest credit score you'll accept, if they've been evicted in the past X years, etc.), fax/email the rental app and they run the check. You get the results in about 2 days and even a letter that is written to the tenant on whether they're approved or denied (and why they're denied).

    I recommend them.

  • Investor · Commerce Township, MI · Member since 2008 · 98 posts · 10 votes
    17y

    I use CitiCredit.

    http://www.citicredit.net/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.