J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Jan 28 2014, 20:27
This event is brought to you by:

52 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It's time for the next monthly meetup in the East Bay! Come one, come all! Join us to meet with some great people, talk about all aspects of real estate investing, and make some local connections in the Bay. For those who are coming, please introduce yourself on the forum by copy and pasting the questions I filled out in the post below, then replace my answers with yours. This way, everyone has an idea of who we are and who they'd like to target when we meet up. See you there!

What: East Bay Meetup - Feb Edition

When: Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 - 6:30PM to 10ish+

Where: Rosamunde Sausage Grill (& Bar)
Swans Market Place, 911 Washington St, Oakland, CA 94607
http://www.yelp.com/biz/rosamunde-sausage-grill-oakland?nb=1

Get There: Take BART to 12th St/Civic Center Oakland Station & walk down Broadway to decreasing-numbered streets. Make a right on 9th St and walk to the first corner, at 911 Washington St. It is about a 5min walk, the same location as the last BP meetup (there will be some improvements this time.)

Parking at 459 8th St, or other garages nearby at the link below. Or street parking. (as a general prudent practice in the Bay, do not leave valuables visible in your car)
http://oaklandparking.spplus.com/Oakland-459-8th-Street-Parking.html

This is the third East Bay Meetup I've organized, and we've had 25+ people each time, with great conversations/connections/tips and people. Everyone is welcome. There is no cost, except whatever you would like to spend on beer or food. BP officially has no hand in organizing this event, except for providing the forum for us to get together on - but please do not post blatant advertisements/solicitations on this forum to avoid the mod backlash. Hope to see you there!

- J Martin

Like last time, I'm going to post some keywords to alert those in the area who might be interested.. (I added a few this time..)

East Bay , East Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley

Loading replies...