Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Feb 8 2014, 11:51
This event is brought to you by:

39 Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We have never participated in a JV partnership before. I have had people contact me to propose different deals in the past. However; how do you know what % of a project to give up? I am posting a link showing what we bring to a project. Using an example of total development costs being $700k ($310 is land) and a value upon completion of $1,200,000 based on current appraisals, may be more) and considering what we add to the project, how much should we expect a financial partner to put in, and what % split would we need to give?

Also, this is a page I am considering using on my website, am I ok as far as SEC? I would be looking for Construction Lenders (using a mortgage broker to do all paperwork, etc.), or J.V. Partners. Our Value

@Will Barnard @Bryan Hancock @Bill Gulley others?

Loading replies...