Orange County Meetup - August 20th

Orange County Meetup - August 20th

When:

Where:Round Table Pizza 22722 Lambert St #1705 Lake Forest, CA 92630

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes

The only costs associated with the meet up is for your food and drinks. 

We will do brief introductions at the beginning of the meeting, but If you are interested in presenting in detail what you do in real estate, or presenting something specific please reach out to me. 

A majority of our time is spent networking with each other, and it has been going very well so far. 

If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to contact me or @WilliamLarsen. 

SEE YOU THERE!

 @ChadBallard @AndyBeattie, @AlexBejenaru, @RyanByrne, @TonyChan, @SteveFrost, @BobFuhs, @LaurenHardy, @JoeHoms, @ChristopherHunter, @CKHwang, @KristinJushniano, @ClintKreider, @MattKvalheim, @WilliamLarsen, @RickLin, @MikeLin, @AmberMalfavon, @MikeMargrave, @KarenMargrave, @JonathanMcNeil, @JackMedford, @AliMotaket, @PaulOrtiz, @VipulShaw, @CanontoneSmith, @DeborahSvoboda, @SusanoUreno, @JonathanWilks, @NickWing, @TylerKimmel, @KevinDugan, @TaviPerttula

0Reply
131 views

Most Popular Reply

Peter MckernanBusiness Member
Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y

Looks like I'm off that day as of now, so I'm hoping to make it down there and meet everyone! Thanks for the post and information! I'm looking forward to it!! 

@Karen Margrave 

@Clint Kreider 

The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Clint Kreider When you @mention a group of people like that, the @mentions won't work. You have to do one at a time, click on their name at lower left, and then it highlights the name, do a comma, then the next! I know it's a pain! Maybe @Jaren Barnes can help us figure this tech issue out, I know others were trying to @mention a group of people too in past. 

    So, for now:

    EVERYONE .... BE SURE TO FILL OUT YOUR KEYWORD ALERTS FOR ORANGE COUNTY MEETUP, AND ORANGE COUNTY, that way you won't miss anything. ALSO

    MONITOR THE TOPIC WHEN IT IS POSTED! 

     Personally I had a great time at the meetup. I'd like to suggest if there's a speaker we keep it short, sweet and to the point.

    Maybe people can weigh in on topics they'd like to have discussed? and then we can choose a speaker accordingly! Thoughts anyone? 

  • Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 105 posts · 28 votes
    12y
    Awesome! I should be able to attend! I'm thinking time and location will be detailed closer to the event? Karen Margrave a topic(s) is a great idea to theme the meetup!
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Joe Demonte Actually if you look at the top of the post that @Clint Kreider started here, it has the information:

     Time of Event: 08/20/2014 at 07:00PM 

    Location: Round Table Pizza 22722 Lambert St #1705 Lake Forest, CA 92630
    Fee to Attend: Free

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave I completely agree with this:

    "Personally I had a great time at the meetup. I'd like to suggest if there's a speaker we keep it short, sweet and to the point.

    Maybe people can weigh in on topics they'd like to have discussed? and then we can choose a speaker accordingly! Thoughts anyone? "

    We can bring this up at the next meeting.

    I noticed that the tags didn't work, but didn't have time to go through all of them at the time. I am still having a hard time with them though. The tags are not popping up when I type out the names individually.

  • Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 105 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave Ah, yes! Thanks! Must have skimmed right past it when I was viewing it on my phone :(

  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Looks like I'm off that day as of now, so I'm hoping to make it down there and meet everyone! Thanks for the post and information! I'm looking forward to it!! 

    @Karen Margrave 

    @Clint Kreider 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • SFR Investor · Lakewood, CA · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    @Clint Kreider 

    - Look forward meeting everyone.  I got the day & date confused for the first one.  It'll take a while for me to get there being I'm coming from downtown LA or maybe... it will be an early start & leave work with enough travel time. (^_^)

  • Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2012 · 146 posts · 55 votes
    12y

    @John Malahay 

    Sounds good, we'll see you there!

  • Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Thanks for organizing this again. I'll be there!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Just thought I'd bump this up to remind everyone about the Orange County Meetup on the on the 20th!! Are you coming? 

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Clint Kreider 

    @Matt Kvalheim 

    @Rick Lin  

     @Amber Malfavon

    @Jonathan McNeil 

    @Paul Ortiz 

    @Vipul Shah 

    @Jonathan Wilks 

    @Nick Wing  

    @Tyler Kimmel  

    @Kevin Dugan   

    @Tavi Perttula 

    @Bill Larsen undefined

    @Jack Medford undefined

    Keywords: O.C. Meetup, OC meetup, Orange County meetup, Orange County, southern California, so cal, so cal meetup

  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Santa Margarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Im in guys.

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave Thank for the reminder I will be there.

    @Clint Kreider 

  • Lender · Bellevue WA & Orange County, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    So the Meetup is this Wednesday at the same place Round Table Pizza in Lake Forest?

  • Homeowner · AZ · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Albert Bui 

    Time of Event: 08/20/2014 at 07:00PM 

    Location: Round Table Pizza 22722 Lambert St #1705 Lake Forest, CA 92630
    Fee to Attend: Free

  • Lake Forest, CA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    My wife and I are going to try to make it. We're newbies and still learning but I'd like to get to know some of you guys and start networking.
  • Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Looking forward to it! I'm interested in talking to anyone who invests in another state.

  • Irvine, CA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. I can't wait to connect with like minded people!

  • Investor · Nipomo, CA · Member since 2014 · 366 posts · 401 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the reminder Karen, but unfortunately I wont be able to make this meet up. Work has been getting in the way lately. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 102 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    HI Guys,  Do you post a new post in this forum each time you have a meetup?  Is there another way to get notified, such as meetup.com?  I probably can't make it tonight but would like to at some point.

    Thanks. :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 47 votes
    12y

    i can't wait

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Tiffany H. They do post each meeting on the Events and Happening Forum. If you will set your keyword alerts up for Orange County Meetup, etc. you will be notified when it comes up.

    @Clint Kreider I won't be able to make the meeting tonight, therefore; you might want to pick up another package of the name tags. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

  • Fountain Valley, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Would be interested in attending future events, currently in the process of completing two personal renovations (bathrooms in my house) and getting married next week.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.