Votes |
Next BP Summit?

Judy Lintus
  • Conroe, TX
Posted Sep 4 2015, 12:44

Next Summit (my ideas because I want it closer to me) Today is 4 Sep 2015

Main BP Summit: wherever BP is holding it

All other sub-summits:

example – the other 49 states each have a state summit with a live feed to the Main BP Summit for the BP speakers and the guest speakers.

Each summit location would have national booths and state/regional booths.

If each state is too many, consider regional areas, say about 8 in the US and 4 in Canada (dependent on the number of people interested in attending by region).

All locations would use the “Speakers” live broadcast schedule of the Main BP Summit and then do their local events around that. Just need to show on BP’s website for the summit, the time of each event for each of the time zones. See the sample schedule below.

Each event location (whether 8 or 60 locations) would have a head coordinator from that location who would be in contact with the main BP coordinator. Each location would probably have slightly different costs and each location would do their own sign up for attendees. This sign up would be cc’d to BP. They would have an overall list of attendees by location. Also, each actual location chosen for the local summits would have minimum standards to adhere to.

Each event location would set up their own local booths, meetings, local speakers (BP members) to discuss local conditions, to network, etc.

AT EACH LOCATION:

Each day of the event would have up to 4 hours of national speakers from the Main Summit.

Each day of the event would have up to 4 hours of their own local booths, meetings, local speakers (BP members?) to discuss local conditions, etc. (set up by the head coordinator for each location)

SAMPLE 2016 SUMMIT EVENTS (THIS LIST COULD BE EXTENED TO INCLUDE WORLD WIDE PARTICIPATION)

The “Speakers” events would be live broadcasts to all summit locations.

As far as cost goes, I have no idea. A portion of each location's earnings would go to BP, and the rest to pay for the location costs incurred, including compensation for the head coordinator's expenses and time.

Any excess funds could be saved to go toward the next summit.

What do you think?

User Stats

Votes
Russell Brazil
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, D.C.
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, D.C.
ModeratorReplied Sep 16 2015, 15:11

@Judy Lintus the logistics of that would be considerably more difficult than a one location convention.

District Invest Group Logo
Account Closed
  • Roseville, CA
Votes |
  • Roseville, CA
Replied Sep 16 2015, 15:15

A New Summit would be nice....  

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.