Derek Tellier
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville TN
Posted Jul 2 2019, 18:17
This event is brought to you by:

6 Replies

• 07/25/19 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • The Chop House, nest to Bass Pro Shop at Exit 407 off I-40, 3609 Outdoor Sportsman Pl Kodak, Tennessee 37764
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

FREE! Purely Networking meetup designed to bring investors or aspiring investors into a room together to talk about their goals, projects or anything real estate related.
There is no formal agenda or sales pitch. The flow of the evening depends on your involvement.

So come on out, have a meal, have some drinks but most importantly talk about real estate!
You may meet your next partner, lender, mentor or just a friend.
No reason not come out, what else are you going to be doing on a Thursday Night?

The Chop House is located at Exit 407 on I-40 between Bass Pro Shop and The Harley-Davidson Shop. 

We will have the Private Room and dedicated server so please tip them well.

See you all there

Feel free to message, email or call me if you have any questions

Knoxville, Maryville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, East TN, Smoky Mountains, Johnson City, Oak Ridge, Kingsport, Morristown, East Tennessee

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 17 2019, 07:07

Thank you for setting this up! This will be our (my husband and I) first meetup. We'll be driving 1.5 hours one way. We might have the fever! I'm a newbie and ok with that. We have bought our first deal, single family. And currently buying our 2nd, quadplex. Hearing other stories is so interesting to us. But it's time to get off our YouTube butts and meet like minded people. Plus its FREE like you said. No Excuses! THANKS, Derek.

User Stats

Votes
Derek Tellier
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville TN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville TN
Replied Jul 17 2019, 19:19

@Heather Gates

Sounds like you are already taking plenty of action so congratulations.

I look forward to meeting you and your husband next Thursday. It’s always great to talk with other investors and hear different perspectives and stories

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Derek Tellier
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville TN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville TN
Replied Jul 23 2019, 14:37

Friendly Reminder that the next East TN REI Meetup is this Thursday on The Chop House in Kodak!

Free to attend, networking event you'll get out what you put in. 
Come out and meet and talk to other investors or aspiring investors. 

Hope to see several repeat attendees as well as several new ones. 
We'll have the Banquet room in the back of the restaurant reserved. 
See you there. 

Knoxville, Maryville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, East TN, Smoky Mountains, Johnson City, Oak Ridge, Kingsport, Morristown, East Tennessee

User Stats

Votes
Avery Carl
  • Real Estate Agent
  • USA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • USA
Replied Jul 23 2019, 14:59

I’ll see you there!!

User Stats

Votes
Julie McCoy
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville, TN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sevierville, TN
Replied Jul 23 2019, 16:07

Thanks @Derek Tellier, I'm looking forward to it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 25 2019, 10:01

I don't believe my husband and I are going to make it after all. He got held up on the job site and don't believe we will have enough time to make the drive up. We will try again next month.