Hello form Joliet Illinois

Hello form Joliet Illinois

Handyman · Joliet, IL · Member since 2009 · 19 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone Joe here from Joliet,

Not really new, I've been reading these forums like a bible last 3-4 years but never introduced myself so here it is. Hi

Also was wondering if there is a post or link (I searched couldn't find one) or if someone has time maybe could make one on the in and outs of posting/replying to topics?

Like how to quote people, add links or images, etc. Feel kinda silly for having to ask this but this is the only forum I visit and find very seldom that I have to post replies on here because so many topics already discussed on here I can usually search and find my answers

Regards

-Joe-

0Reply
27 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Joe C., thanks for introducing yourself! I will actually be creating a tutorial video in the next few days for this exact thing! Watch for it :)

    Also - do you invest yet or just building up knowledge?

    Be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts for some of the topics you want to learn more about!

  • Handyman · Joliet, IL · Member since 2009 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Great stuff Brandon,

    I'll be looking out for the vid.

    I'm about 5 weeks away from submitting some offers. I'll keep the forum updated when I get rolling, cause its going to be the most nerve racking/exciting time of my life and I'm going to need all the help I can get.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    13y

    Welcome

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome, Joe. It sounds like you've been lurking for a good while. Glad you've introduced yourself. Now engage and prosper!

  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    13y

    Joe C.,

    Welcome to the forums. Nice to see even more Illinois residents on here. I'm from the north burbs near Gurnee.

    -Steven

  • Investor · NW Indiana · Member since 2012 · 833 posts · 197 votes
    13y

    Welcome Joe. I too am from Illinois. Its good to hear your taking action.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    13y

    Joe C. welcome to BP, although you have been lurking for years :). How are things going for you as a handyman in the Joliet area lately?

    I am from Chicago as well.. hope to see you at local clubs and events! If I am there, come introduce yourself!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.