Votes |
Indianapolis Investing

Sterling White
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jul 13 2014, 19:26

Hello all,

I am Sterling White a local investor in the Indianapolis area seeking other investors to network/ bounce ideas off of. I currently have several investments prospects, but would like others suggestions. I find this site very welcoming and informative!

Thanks you all

User Stats

Votes
Paul Miranda
  • Midland, TX
Votes |
  • Midland, TX
Replied May 3 2016, 12:51

thank you for the responses.  I have made the phone calls and just waiting for the deals to start coming in.  You guys rock!!

-Paul

User Stats

Votes
David D'Ambrosio
  • Investor
  • Brielle, NJ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Brielle, NJ
Replied May 3 2016, 17:37

@Erin Donlan  Would you mind sending me your contact info as well as the info on the portfolio lender?

Thanks

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Mihir Bhimaraju
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jun 17 2016, 11:30

Hey guys, I'm new to real estate investing and I'm located in Indy. It's wonderful to see Indy being one of the hot real estate investment areas.

@James Grueser hats off to you, mate! We'd love to know how you went about flipping 4 properties in Indy( from quite far away!)

Account Closed
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jun 17 2016, 11:41

@Mihir Bhimaraju

Welcome to BP. Since your new I suggest, if you haven't already, is to go to meetup.com and start going to the local monthly meetings, especially CIREIA and INRIEIA. You will meet a lot of investors from new to seasoned. 

User Stats

Votes
Mihir Bhimaraju
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jun 17 2016, 11:45

@Account Closed I JUST signed up for the meetups last week! Thank you for the info. That's exactly what I'm looking for and interested in. Meeting like minded individuals.

What was your general experience like in regards to being helpful and sharing information? I'm an absolute newbie. It would be great to have a 'mentor-mentee' relationship to learn from.

Thanks!

Account Closed
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jun 17 2016, 12:03

@Mihir Bhimaraju

I do freely and happily offer advice but I do not mentor. I am to busy with my own businesses. This is why I think being on BP is so important. There is a lot of great information. Listen to the POD Casts. and scroll through some of the old threads. There is everything from wholesaling, flipping, rentals, etc. If you can think of it I am sure it's been talked about on here.  

If you would like to reach out to me feel free to do so. Just give me a call. I will PM you my info.

User Stats

Votes
Mihir Bhimaraju
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Jun 17 2016, 12:07

@Account Closed I appreciate you reaching out to me, Steve! Will get in touch.

User Stats

Votes
Suzanne P.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Replied Sep 14 2017, 09:26

As a Toronto-based investor who wants to make the leap into the US I just came across this post. I am interested in flipping opportunities in the Midwest and am looking for reputable wholesalers and construction managers so I can build a remote power team. Would love any feedback, suggestions or contacts. 

@Ritch Bonisa  

@Brett Snodgrass 

@Jennifer Roberts