Skip to content
Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Matt H
Votes |
The key to unlocking massive wealth and riches....

Matt H
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:57

I always find it interesting how I come into these forums and I talk to people in everyday life and they all say the same thing. "How do I get from where I am now, to where I want to be in life?". Often referring to financial freedom, or becoming a millionaire through real estate investing.

Then often the common answer of many people is explanations as to how it's done and what to do. Usually that information is passed on to the novice investor and it basically goes in one ear and out the other.

So let me explain how to become a millionaire....

It's quite simple really. What you have to do is simply start repeating to yourself the phrase "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor".

For many of you the idea is crazy right? Well there's a 4000 year old proverb that says "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he". And that saying is true. You currently think of yourself within certain contexts. Like you think to yourself and you know that you're a: plumber, a mechanic, a sales man, a student, a truck driver. And you know how to fill that roll. You even go so far as to think and act like someone who fits that stereotype. So if you're a secretary, you dress a certain way, you act a certain way, you show up for work on time, you do your work all day. So in other words You know and you think of yourself as: "X" and you behave as "X" would behave each and everyday.

So what you got to do is start to think of yourself as someone new. You have to recreate those nero connections. If someone tells you "go out and make 100 offers". You can't do that because your brain isn't wired to allow you to. Because your just a student. Your just a secretary, your just a homemaker, your just a plumber. So what you got to do is change your beliefs about who you are.

The key to doing this and to effortlessly becoming a multi millionaire is to keep doing the same things you do each day. However, all you go to do is start saying to yourself the phrase "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor". And do not just say "real estate investor" be absolutely positively sure to say " multi millionaire...". Say it to yourself at least 100 times each day.

Here's what will happen....

The first time you say it you might laugh. You might snicker. You might be like "ya right". You might think this is goofy. But your mind doesn't work that way. It can only interpreate and act upon the data it's given. So you keep saying it more and more and more each and every day.

Next thing you know you'll notice something funny happening. You'll get strange sense of something changing inside. All of a sudden you'll actually start to doubt your doubts about it. Like you'll be saying it and you'll all of a sudden notice you're now at peace with saying it. Your getting more and more comfortable saying it. You're shrugging off doubts and doubting your old doubts. And starting to look at yourself in a new light.

Next thing you know here's what will happen....

You'll be driving along in your truck "your a truck driver remember" ;-) and you'll see a book store, and you'll think to yourself "hmmmm, I'm gonna pull in there and see what real estate investing titles they have and maybe pick up one or two". You'll go in find some great books and buy them. Or you'll see the Carlton Sheets infomercial and you'll say to yourself. Ya I'm gonna buy that course and start to study it. And you'll find all these circumstances and situations arising that are coming out of nowhere, almost to the point where you'll wonder "whats going on".

What's going on is.....

Your brain is simply starting to make you take the actions and behave as a multi millionaire real estate investor would behave. So you keep saying that saying over and over and over again. Now here's what's happening...

At a sub atomic level nero transmitters are getting linked up in your brain. It's true. Your actually rebuilding connections in the brain that tell your body how to behave and tell you what to do in any given situation in life. So before you'd go looking in the paper for the sports section. Now you find yourself checking to see if theirs a local real estate investing group in your area that you can start attending.

As your mind is changing more and more you're starting to behave differently. To the point where eventually you decide it's time to buy my first property. You've studied enough and you know you're a millionaire, even if the cash is not in your account yet, you know you have "the right stuff". And you go out and buy a old dump of a house but in a nice neighborhood. You do some minor cosmetic repairs, relist it and flip it. And you make $50,000. And you get excited, but you keep saying that saying to yourself more and more and more.

So you flip a few more houses and all of a sudden things are going in the right direction. Next thing you know your reinvesting those winfall profits into small apartment buildings which you're buying for little to nothing down. From there the rest is history.

So absolutely that's the most important step to becoming filthy rich is to start to believe and tell yourself at least 100 times daily that "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor".

The universe is a puzzling thing...

Often most things in reality are born out of our thoughts. So start telling yourself "this is possible for me" and "I am a multi millionaire real estate investor". Listen, if other people are doing it, that means you can do it too. And if you catch yourself thinking something like "no way that would never happen to me". Just repeat the montra I mentioned and eventually start to doubt those doubts. Then when those thoughts arise you'll find yourself also saying "but that's the old me. That me no longer exists. The new me is infact a millionaire. Even though I don't see the material equivalent in the real world yet, it is guaranteed to come. And when I do get that first millionaire. It won't even surprise me one bit, because I am a multi millionaire. I'm giving abundance to the world and I'm attracting and commanding abundance to appear in my life.

Anyway, true story... I was back in college. I had no money. I never had a successful business. I wasn't even going to graduate because I was short a few courses. But what started as a doubtful affirmation of "I like myself" which I just started saying because I knew it was better than thinking negatively eventually started to get stronger and stronger. I started affirming to myself all day long "I am a super successful business person" and all kinds of other positive affirmations. And then I started saying "I am going to earn $10,000 by December of 2000". I had no job lined up, I wasn't going to graduate. I had no business. But I didn't care. Because all I needed was that belief and all I did was kept affirming that day after day. All day long. Next thing I knew I got a business idea that came to me in a dream while I was sleeping. I woke up started working on the idea. And just a few months later I was making that $10k per month. A few years later that grew to $100k per month. True story.

But now that I'm successful I still have doubts at time too....

But I always think back about how powerful affirmations and beliefs can be and how they've shaped my destiny in life. So all I'm saying my friend is that "you got to believe it, before you'll see it". And start to affirm to yourself each day who you want to become. So if you want to become rich then tell yourself "I am rich". And it will start to manifest itself in all kinds of ordinary situations which you'll cultivate toward the attainment of your dreams.

So dream big, and start to believe it will happen and that you are becoming the person who you want to be and you will become that person.

=====================================
LOL
=====================================

"wow this guy goes on and on...he's like the energizer bunny...he doesn't quit".....Well when you're rich son of a ***** like me, you work at home, and you have no more cares or responsibilities and you're no longer in the rat race...well what else is there to do but go into forums to philosophize and to do some online gaming. ha ha."

Loading replies...