• Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Handyman in the Seattle area

Adrian Chu
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jul 28 2015, 23:40

Any good referrals for a handyman in the Seattle area?  I always have a need for small repairs here and there.

• Broker Washington (#26434), California (#02061077), and Oregon (#201223946)

Specialty Real Estate Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Luke Redford
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 10 2016, 10:05

Just wanted to "Bump" this thread... I also am needing a handyman to do some small repairs at my rental (window needs to be fixed, some trim work). Hoping to find someone that I can call on when needed... does anybody have any leads? (Unit located in Shoreline area)

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Edward Seid
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 18 2016, 12:43

I'm in the same boat. Sometimes craigslist is your best bet. Post a general labor ad and you'll get 10+ hits immediately. It's a hit or miss process but you'll eventually find a reliable handyman.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in Seattle Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.

User Stats

Votes
Catherine German
  • Realtor
  • Sequim WA & Port Angeles, WA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Sequim WA & Port Angeles, WA
Replied Jun 18 2016, 13:02

I can give you referrals for gutter cleaning, window washing, pressure washing, roof cleaning, roof replacement, painting. Handymen are a little hard to find (the good ones). You can try http://www.wehoneydo.com/ for general services. If you want to check Craigslist you can do that. It can be hit and miss as far as reliability.

User Stats

Votes
Rob Cee
  • Lebanon, NH
Votes |
  • Lebanon, NH
Replied Jun 22 2016, 18:21

Maybe try asking the employees of your local home depot or lowes?   Busy investors may not want to share their handymen for fear they will get busy when they need them.